last Friday I still learn more about what is creative? walaupon I am sleepy and tired, but I am very interested in topics being creative is hard? and 1 videos that have been inspiring to me.
( from : Jane Chen )
Today, I will only focus on a small number of titles that I feel attractive and easy to understand.
REFERENCE :
☢ creativity is an attitude that combine with effort 1% inspiration & 99% perspiration ~Thomas Edison~
☢ The reason why people are motivated to be creative :
✔ need for revel , varied & complex simulation
✔ need to communicate ideas & values
✔ need to solve problem
☢ So!! What is creativity?!!
✐ an ability to imagine or invent something new
✐ an attitude the ability to accept change & newness ,
a willingness to play with it
✐ an process
❤ this is the video that inspired all of us :)
➀ Jane Chen: A warm embrace that saves lives
The concept are using the human body heat to save the lives of premature babies. She keep the baby in contact with the mother's body with a baby bag. These mothers are called kangaroo moms. It also helps mothers to restore the link with their babies, which was stopped too soon.
REFERENCE :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IwidCkCmWg4
No comments:
Post a Comment